Dimensional letters are one of the most used forms of advertising.
These can be made out of a metal, wood or plastic. Metal is by far the most durable and lends a sense of stability to the customer. Plastic is an excellent material for businesses that need effective lettering on a budget. Wood lettering has a classic feel. Whatever your needs are PositiveSigns can help you identify your business or institution to the public with dimensional lettering.
Material Type and Sizes:
- Sizes can vary depending on application and viewing distance
- Common Thicknesses – .125”, .25”, .5”, 1”, 1.5”, and 2”. Additional options are available
- PVC, Aluminum, Steel, Brass, Acrylic, Foam, and Wood
- Permanent Indoor
- Permanent Outdoor (Depending on material type used)
- Can be mounted to interior and exterior walls including drywall, stone, brick, and concrete walls
- Can be stud mounted or applied using double sided tape
- Address Numbers
- Company Name/Logo on Building Facade
- Lobby Displays
- Directional Signage
- Indoor –5+ years
- Outdoor –5+ (metals and acrylics only, wood and PVC depend on climate, paint type, and exposure to direct sunlight)
- Note: There is no guarantee of life expectancy as climate conditions vary.