Vehicle lettering from PositiveSigns is one of the most impactful and cost effective ways to advertise your business.
Whether you run a fleet truck operation or you are an independent truck driver for any type of business, advertising on the side of your vehicle is by far one of the most cost-effective advertising solutions to any company that uses service vans or trucks in its day to day operations.
Lettering can be installed on your car, truck or SUV using a wet or dry method. A single investment in vehicle lettering allows you to advertise your business every time you drive. Once your artwork is approved it usually takes about 5 business days to have your Custom Vehicle Lettering ready for installation.
- Truck lettering and vehicle lettering works best when larger fonts are used. Pick fonts at least three inches tall so that others can easily read your message.
- Use colors or a scheme that is of high contrast to the body color of your vehicle. White vinyl often shows up best on windows because it reflects the sun.
- Use just a few impact words. Don't write a book on your vehicle as there will be no interest or time for a passing motorist to read it. Keep it simple... Your business name, a single advertising line of 4-5 words, and your phone number and/or a web address.
- Use an outline effect on the main line of your vehicle or truck lettering. Although it costs more, your vehicle lettering will gain more attention.
- Consider using a retro-reflective truck lettering product. This type of product has a deep rich color tone in daylight and it reflects brightly at night. A reflective product costs a little more, but it's a small price to pay for 24 hour exposure versus daylight only lettering.
- Enhance your vehicle or truck lettering with stripes and other graphic designs.
- You'll also need to consider the grade of vinyl you will install on your vehicle. Do not use promotional or indoor grade vinyl on your vehicle! Many grades of vinyl will not last for more than a few months. The very best grade of vinyl for vehicle lettering is 7 or 9 year premium or Cast grade vinyl. Be sure to know what you are buying.
- Medium Calendared or High Performance Cast vinyl films
- Full Range of Colours available
- Use, Longevity & UV Stability:
- 24/7 mobile advertising with vehicle graphics
- Display your company phone number and website
- Highly resistant to fading and weathering
- Digital graphics laminated for maximum outdoor durability
- Fleet Graphics
- Window lettering (depending on local ordinances)
- Door lettering
- Tailgate graphics
- Outdoor – 5-9 year durability
- Note: There is no guarantee of life expectancy as climate conditions vary.